Elon Musk, the new owner of Twitter, has announced that Twitter Blue verified subscribers can now upload 2 hour videos. This is a significant increase from the previous limit of 10 minutes. The new feature is available now to all Twitter Blue subscribers.
Twitter Blue is a subscription service that offers a variety of features, including ad-free browsing, custom themes, and the ability to undo tweets. The service costs $2.99 per month in the United States.
The new video upload feature is likely to be popular with creators who want to share longer videos on Twitter. It could also be used by businesses to share product demonstrations or training videos.
The announcement of the new feature comes just a few weeks after Musk acquired Twitter for $44 billion. Musk has said that he wants to make Twitter a more open and free platform for speech. He has also said that he wants to make Twitter more profitable.
The new video upload feature is one of the first changes that Musk has made to Twitter since he acquired the company. It remains to be seen what other changes Musk will make to Twitter in the future.
There are a few possible reasons why Elon Musk decided to allow Twitter Blue verified subscribers to upload 2 hour videos:
- To make Twitter more appealing to creators. Longer videos are more engaging than shorter videos, and this could encourage more creators to use Twitter to share their content.
- To increase Twitter’s revenue. Twitter Blue is a subscription service, and this change could encourage more people to sign up for the service.
- To make Twitter more competitive with other social media platforms. Other social media platforms, such as YouTube and TikTok, already allow users to upload long videos. This change could help Twitter to stay competitive with these platforms.
It is also possible that Musk simply wants to give Twitter users more options. Longer videos can be used for a variety of purposes, and this change could give users more flexibility in how they use the platform.
Ultimately, only Musk knows for sure why he decided to make this change. However, it is clear that this is a significant change that could have a major impact on Twitter.
Here are some reactions to the announcement:
- “This is a great way for creators to share longer videos with their followers.”
- “This could be a big boost for businesses that want to use Twitter to share product demonstrations or training videos.”
- “I’m excited to see what other changes Elon Musk makes to Twitter.”
Related News & Topics :-
Twitter का नया कारनामा BBC के साथ कर दिया खेला थमा दिया Golden Tick
Twitter ने नीली चिडयाँ (Logo) हटा कर कुत्ते (Doge) को लोगो बना दिया | (ये है पूरा मामला)
Schedule Tweets on Twitter (Tweets को कैसे Schedule करे Mobile में)
How to Make Your Twitter Account Private
How to delete twitter account permanently
Elon Musk ने Chat GPT4 के बारे में क्या कहा ? (After New GPT4 Launch)